I’m sure all of you must have bought something or the other online. But some may think if its safe or not or is it just hyped for no reason.
I have personally bought some makeup online as it wasn’t available in Dubai and the major brands which are used by a lot of Makeup artist or regular people are from USA , Canada , UK.
I first started by giving Ebay a try, and it really worked well as you could shop by pay pall (which helps safe online shopping). Then I started experimenting on other sites and it worked really well too. (I will post some of my favorite sites at the end of this post)
When I post my makeup photo’s I use most of the products I have bought from these sites and I do get questions asking to why don’t I put the details of products which are available in Dubai? To be honest the price I get online + the shipping is still cheaper than buying an eyeshadow palette, lipstick, blush etc from MAC and if you are not a Makeup Artist you do not get MAC pro discount. (During that time I was not certified as a makeup artist, so I found good cosmetics but cheaper on the pocket).
So I hope I have answered your questions. But if you still have any more do let me know and I will be happy to answer them.
As promised few of my favorite sites I love to shop from.
1) http://www.thebodyneeds2.com (This was the first site I ever bought from as they sell sample size products which you can test and if you like it can go an buy those full size products from store)
2) http://limecrime.com/ (Super Pigment lipsticks)
3) http://morphebrushes.com/ (Their eyeshadow palettes are super super pigmented and amazing, their makeup brushes as so affordable and similar to MAC)
4) http://houseoflashes.com/ (Amazing affordable lashes for all eye types)
5) http://www.shophudabeauty.com/ ( if you are looking for something local for lashes )
6) http://anastasiabeverlyhills.com/ (For all your eyebrow / contouring needs. Now they have amazing eyeshadow palettes + lipsticks)
7) http://www.alshop.com/health-beauty/make-up (Another amazing local online site,If you don’t have a credit card and would still like to buy the best cosmetics you have Alshop which allows you to pay by cash)
I hope this helps.
Till next time