Mixing agents are most commonly used now days by makeup artist, they use it to mix with glitter or power eye shadow so we dont get a lot of fallouts and its easy to mange and mix with other eye shadows.
I will be showing a tutorial to make this mixing agent at home.
Things you will need is
- Glycerin or rose water (Glycerin -can be found in any pharmacy and rose water in any Indian grocery shop like Datar, Al Adil)
- Boiled Water (as it will be clean and bacteria free)
- Empty bottle (which can be found in Diaso a set for 6 or 7 dhs – Lamcy Plaza)
- Fill half the bottle with the boiled water (after it cools down)
- Add 3- 4 tablespoon of Glycerin or rose water (I took only 1 depending on the size of the bottle and quantity you want to make)
- Close the bottle and mix it
- Now take your eye shadow brush and dip it in the mixing agent and tap the excess before taking the powder eye shadow and apply as normal
- And see the difference of the colour of the yellow powder pigment – red heart is with the mixing agent and black heart without the mixing agent
This is the most easy way to create your own mixing agent if you don’t want to spend a bomb on the same, or else these are available in MAC, Inglot and many makeup stores for 80-100 Dhs.
Hope you liked this tutorial let me know your comments