Hello My Gurlies
Hope you all are fine today, I will be showing you my style of the Sophie-I technique eye makeup which I had done for 1 of my friends wedding.
The colors I used were NYX Pigments and eyeshadow
- Black – Any black kohl pencil will do
- Yellow – Picture attached below (Canary)
- Silver – Picture attached below (Queen)
- Green – From the Caribbean Palette, but you can use any dark green. (picture attached)
- 3 coats of Mascara
For the face
- MAC foundation NC 42
- MAC compact powder NC 44.5
For the Checks
- MAC blush Early Morning
For the Lips – Its from the Glitter and Ice collection which I got as a Gift from 1 of my dear friends 🙂
- Petite Indulgence
- Rages to Riches
Now to start with the procedure (real steps of the Sophie -I technique also attached end of this article)
Prepare your eye with a concealer so you can neutralize the dark area’s to get a smooth finish and now put a Primer (I used Urban Decay) to the entire eyelid
- With the black Kohl pencil from the corner of you eye draw your eye shape and leave it till half the eye
- Now blend it properly with a pencil blending brush.
- Go in with Nyx Green eyeshadow on the same area with MAC 275SE brush and blend till it mixes with the black
- Take your yellow Nyx yellow pigment and go in the empty area and then blend it on the top and side properly so you have no harsh lines.
- Take the silver Nyx pigment and put it as a highlighter and blend little bit ( use like the below blending brush)
- Now put the eyeliner on top of you eye and with the same black kohl pencil go inside your water liner
- Take the yellow Nyx pigment and with a pencil brush go below the black kohl on the water liner
- Clean the fall out’s if you have any and finish the look with the blush and lipgloss
The final look is attached below and now you are ready for the Evening.
Let me know if you have enjoyed this look and dont forget to leave your feedback’s 🙂
Attached also the original Sophie -I guide